【Apply by 2/4】Recruiting local and non-local students to be YM Talents Summer Interns (Children & Youth Services, Camp Services)!
Summer is an excellent time to add value to your life if we can utilise it well. Have you started to make plans for your summer yet? If you are interested in the social welfare sector and want to enrich your working experiences in NGOs, come and join the YM Talents Local Summer Internship Programme 2023!
Since 2020, the YM Talents Local Summer Internship Programme has been jointly organised by the University & College YMCA Department and different service units of Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong. This programme aims to enrich students’ working experiences and help them unleash their potential in various aspects.
About the Programme
- Orientation & Training Workshop: 28 April 2023 (on Friday afternoon)
- Internship period: 4/7/2022 – 28/8/2022 (8 weeks in total, 44 hours per week)
- Salary: ~HKD 16,000
General Scope of Work
- Toassist in leading outdoor activities, interest groups, summer care services, etc.
- To support the daily routines of service units, including programme promotion and recruitment, administrative work and reception work etc.
- Local and non-local full-time undergraduates from Chung Chi College aged 18-29 with valid University & College YMCA membership
Programme Details and Application Form: https://uniy.ymca.org.hk/en/ymtalent2023
Application Deadline: 2April 2023
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com and state “YM Talents” in the email subject or call 2431-1117 (Ms Chan).
Make good use of your summer to widen your horizon and enrich your experience. Join us now!