Language Enhancement Programme – Chinese Language Seminar (in Cantonese) (16/11)
Language Enhancement Programme – Chinese Language Seminar (in Cantonese)
Chinese Language Seminar (conducted in Cantonese) provides students with insightful presentations on different aspects of language.
The Seminar runs on Wednesday evenings from 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm at CC Staff Club (opposite to CC Chapel). Dinner is served to cultivate a relaxing environment for sharing and discussion.
The dates are as follows: 16/11.
For details and registration, please visit http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/ras.
After logging in the online Registration and Attendance System, choose Chung Chi College > Language Enhancement Programme.
Students are encouraged to make good use of these opportunities to sharpen their language skills.
In accordance with the Government Vaccine Pass for Catering Premises. All the participants need to follow below requirements:
- No entry for persons with "Red Code" or "Amber Code";
- Participants must comply with the vaccination requirements in the Vaccine Pass Direction;
- Participants must provide a negative rapid antigen test result obtained within 24 hours (with name and date labeling on the test device);
- Participants must scan “LeaveHomeSafe”;
- Participants must present QR code of Vaccination Record/Exemption Certificate/Recovery Record for Scanning upon Entry.
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Sue-ane Leung via 3943 4102.